Woo-Hoo

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Pond water temp finally hit 60*. The plants are coming back in the bog. Fish are getting a little more active. Do you think it's safe to say that Winter has finally loosened it's grasp on us?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Pond water temp finally hit 60*. The plants are coming back in the bog. Fish are getting a little more active. Do you think it's safe to say that Winter has finally loosened it's grasp on us?
Do say that to loud yet. In a couple of days below freezing at night again on the 10 day forecast. But congrats on some nicer weather

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Right now I'm in the 80's but Monday- Wednesday its gonna be below freezing at night again. I'm thinking that this will be the last real cold spell that we will get. We need the rain though, I'm tired of smelling the smoke from all of the grass fires that we have been getting hit with.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
It was kind of quick. Last week the temp was 50*. The forecast says it will be 48* Tuesday. Will we ever get warm and stay warm. Hate this back and forth.

Ask a Question