DSCN1647a.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCN1647d.jpg
    DSCN1647d.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 404

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
very nice my friend! it will be a nice place to entertain and showcase you fish. looks like its away from the house tho...forsee any preditor problems?

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you.

Yes, predators are definitely a concern. I've included a deep area (~4 ft.) and will also be adding plants for cover, but I imagine I'll have some losses (survival of the fittest in action).

Scott

Reaction score
Very nice, I felt the calm entering my body as I viewed this tranquil scene. It will be spectacular. Love the rock work. Maybe put in a fish tunnel to help with predators? Give them a place to hide?

Reaction score
Thaks for the fish tunnel idea...I hadn't thought of that.

I've still got a little way to go before I start adding fish...finish plumbing the pond...add liner and plumbing for the stream...rock border for the pond and stream... plant pond, stream and border... then add fish.

I'm doing all of the work myself so I'm really at the mercy of my work schedule and the weather. My neighbors think I'm crazy, but I have to say I find this incredibly therapeutic (and while they think I'm crazy, they love coming over to see how things are progressing).

Ask a Question