Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
With my recent custom build of a pond thermometer and outdoor weather station that transmits the info wireless to an indoor display I decided to be even more inventive (and lazy) and make a app that will use Androids/Googles voice service so you can just ask the phone to check the temp and it will do so and read it back to you no matter if you are in range with the wireless as long as you have cell service. The app will be in my developers cache of freeware once finished and would be glad to share it when done if anyone is interested ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Me (y) will it work on a knock off HTC most probably out of the back of the same factory but branded HTM its a fully working andriod phone.
I didnt pay a fortune for it either just £50.00 UKP why spend a fortune when you can get one from the same factory via the back enterance to the factory mate or lock yourself into a never ending contract with a mobile phone company who have probably made their phones for the same price I bought mine at then talked them up to a few hundered percent more than their acctual worth,
I would sooner source my own and go pay as you go :happy:

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol I just click my Davis page on the net, shows the pond temp no matter where we are. (I even use at home lol)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Lol I just click my Davis page on the net, shows the pond temp no matter where we are. (I even use at home lol)
I am just a tinker and invention nut really lol. I have custom built everything you can imagine from filters all the way to an entire aquarium. Plus most of the ready made things I looked at were not completely customizable nor did they allow you to integrate any brand or type of equipment you want so that is why I had to make my own because all of my weather monitoring equipment is built by me and

Ask a Question