Working on railing...

Reaction score
Now if this snow would just go away I could finish railing and digging koi pond deeper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 281
Reaction score
Thank you:D We wanted a design not so common and I wanted to incorporate copper so it will patina and have an aged look in time.

Reaction score
Thank you very much I am excited to get it finished I will post pics when we do :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Zen, be sure to post more pics after your weather improves. Would love to see a progression -- from the snow to a fully green & blooming pond! It looks very nice!

Reaction score
Zen, be sure to post more pics after your weather improves. Would love to see a progression -- from the snow to a fully green & blooming pond! It looks very nice!

I sure will :) I am going deeper with it this spring and adding new UV , barrel drum bio filter , and little giant skimmer. All parts are here just waiting on a glorious spring!

Reaction score
More to come with progress these were taken last year :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 195

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
love your plant bench I left the 1 I built at my house in NJ ,one day I will get to building a new one .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I see also that you are into bonsai .Nice one out there on the deck and I guess you are pushing me into a new plant bench again .I guess it will be a project for me

Reaction score
I see also that you are into bonsai .Nice one out there on the deck and I guess you are pushing me into a new plant bench again .I guess it will be a project for me
Yes it's my other Obsession
The one out on the deck is getting shaped this year. As for the bench I used cedar so it lasts.

Ask a Question