Would this work?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got my liner from Bend Tarp and liner in oregon. Back when I got it the liner was called ppl36. I was told no need for any underlayment, but I did it anyway, we are rocks with a bit of dirt.

It is one huge liner that is my bog and pond. We installed it on a nice hot summer day, with the warmth it was easy to lay out. Flexible enough I could do bends, cover a small shelf. The corners were not that bad, but there are wrinkles here and there over time they just look like normal bumps in land.

it is stiff, but I would never go back to epdm, for a big pond, I do have some epdm in my small deck pond, that stuff is so slick and tears easier than my big pond liner.
Ah, ok, thanks for the information

have a fab weekend

Keith

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
t @addy1 's liner has survived deer hooves, which would likely spell doom for EPDM.
I have had more than one deer attack. A doe decided she wanted to munch on the lily leaves. She pushed up the heron net, snacked, had a good time, then could not back out ie net. So she went into the pond a few minutes of those little hooves digging into the bottom the sides as she tried to get out. She made it. bucking jumping, panic no liner damage