wow

Reaction score
I'd love to find one of these

blue-koi.jpg

Reaction score
Stunning...............wow! I bet that is worth a pretty penny. She's a beauty! (I bet it is a girl) :redface:

Reaction score
Stunning...............wow! I bet that is worth a pretty penny. She's a beauty! (I bet it is a girl) :redface:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Looks like a female. This picture was posted about a year ago here. Some seemed to think it was photoshopped to get the blue.

I think it may actually be a blue koi.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Looks like a female. This picture was posted about a year ago here. Some seemed to think it was photoshopped to get the blue.

I think it may actually be a blue koi.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I had an Asagi that had blue stripes on it's back. I sold it before I realized that it had the blue. As I was bagging it, I noticed. Damn, it was the only one I had that year.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I had an Asagi that had blue stripes on it's back. I sold it before I realized that it had the blue. As I was bagging it, I noticed. Damn, it was the only one I had that year.

Reaction score
The person who inspired me to have a pond has a blue fish that he got from Pet Smart for 5 bucks. (Well, he is really more of a blue/teal color but VERY prett). I am hoping he will have a bunch of lil' fry one day) :eek:

Reaction score
The person who inspired me to have a pond has a blue fish that he got from Pet Smart for 5 bucks. (Well, he is really more of a blue/teal color but VERY prett). I am hoping he will have a bunch of lil' fry one day) :eek:

Ask a Question