Yea...a cow on a jet ski now is real!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
every ponder should have an Ollie, hey?

Hey! Can we teach Shelly or Bagigia to get on a jet ski? Bet that would keep the Bosses busy whilst we raid the honey pantry!
Maybe shelly ahah, Bagigia...that now his name is Jack, is too full of energy...he is zooming like hell in the backyard

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Maybe shelly ahah, Bagigia...that now his name is Jack, is too full of energy...he is zooming like hell in the backyard

Jack? Did you file the required papers to change the new camp dog's name? You know this is going to play havoc with the Castle Registrars, not to mention we're going to have to requistion more dog food, seeing as we now have THREE dogs in their eyes...feel sorry fer them if they come around doing a census and can't find Bagigia anymore...heh heh

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
let's keep going like this...more food for em...food for 3 split in 2...awesome ahahah

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Jack? Did you file the required papers to change the new camp dog's name? You know this is going to play havoc with the Castle Registrars, not to mention we're going to have to requistion more dog food, seeing as we now have THREE dogs in their eyes...feel sorry fer them if they come around doing a census and can't find Bagigia anymore...heh heh
Bagigia was too long for name a dog, and Jack is more decisive when you call him...i just need a pirate hat and he will be my lil Jack sparrow

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
okies, but ifn the Super Boss sends lil Queenie to check, you just say I'm out of the office, capiche?
What you are always out of the office and we have put trackers on you boot toes
1642356420195.gif

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
We had a calf like that when I was 18. Rosie thought she was one of the dogs, followed us everywhere. Would walk the 1/2 mile to the mailbox with my dad. Sadly, she didn't have a long life. My kid sister turned vegan as a result.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We had a calf like that when I was 18. Rosie thought she was one of the dogs, followed us everywhere. Would walk the 1/2 mile to the mailbox with my dad. Sadly, she didn't have a long life. My kid sister turned vegan as a result.
How very sad and whenever I walk by the cows around here I always tell them "India cow's India"..............but they never listen :rolleyes:

Ask a Question