you dont see this everyday...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
How on earth did they manage to get in such a tangle as that , how long had the other been dead Mark?
Was it allowed in the pot ?

rgrds

Dave

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Dave...i wasnt there, so i cant answer your questions. it was shared from a freind.

anyways... you wont see this very often either!!

391108_4505293963357_193580682_n.jpg

This has got to be the biggest rattler on record.

Pat Long and his son in a blind to hunt hogs near Midway when this guy poked his head in! Pat's son shot the ...snake... it's 9'6" long... with 22 rattles, the head more than five inches wide, the fangs 2.5" long. Anybody going for a walk in the woods this weekend?

Reaction score
I've seen deer get their antlers locked before, I even help one get it's antlers unlocked from a fence one time,,,,, but I've never seen a rattle snake that big before. :eek:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Happy to see them do such a kind act for the one deer and yikes on that big snake!

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Maybe the Cats attack on land ,instead of in the water may have a bearing on it ,CATS that Big aren't that stupid to give up their advantage! It's a IQ test against a chance to win the Darwin award!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Would be interesting to see what he did w/ it and how he went about eating it. Prolly went for the belly first and then ate it inwards from there. I would think that most of the hide would be pretty tough on the top side. Wish they would have showed more of the blood and guts stuff. I feel I was robbed of that information :biggrin:

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
I can only picture that happening , with a smile on my face, As the photographer is following the cat dragging it's prey to the secluded area ,in the thick brush , getting close to get a clear shot of the action ,He discovers ,that it's a wild menu change ,and it's him ,much more tender and easier to eat ,plus if the cats ,real good after supper the cat , can watch the video of the whole thing . Then he has a training aid to show the other Cat's (how to catch a photographer for supper )!

Ask a Question