YOU KNOW YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN "GPF," WHEN...

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
:) You play a downloaded game where you can buy fish, and various items to dress up your tank [Halloween themed, BTW]. You take a break and switch to "view" mode to watch your fish swim around. The first thing that pops in your head, "I HAVE TOO MANY FISH IN THIS TANK!" :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
when nothing else gets done ,yard work ,house work and pond work . :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Your wife comes home and says "So what did you do today?", and you feel guilty! :dunno:
John
not thats very true how do you explain why there is food in the house and none on the table .I know dog ate it :razz:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Or you spend 2+ hours at WALLY-WORLD or HOME DEPOT.
Hubby asks, "What did you buy?" You realize 90% of what you purchased was for the pond [in one way or another].......
THEN Hubby asks, "What's for supper?" Huh? (let's see, there are veggies for the turtles......Gatorade for me when I'm outside.....)

Then when Hubby asks, well what DID you do today? Well, I read something on "the forum" about this or that and thought it was worth a try.

Hubby rolls eyes [but understands -- he's the best fish I ever caught :)]

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
not thats very true how do you explain why there is food in the house and none on the table .I know dog ate it :razz:

We have a cat that has to eat canned food [mouth ulcers]. So I know it's time to go grocery shopping when "Casper" is amost out of food! My poor human family, LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Agree with Ryan, when you take your computer out to the deck to read threads on GPF, while you drink your coffee in the a.m. and eat supper in the p.m., watch and feed your fish, and read what others are doing with their ponds, and think, "Hmm ... I think I could make that work in my pond!" Yep, I'm addicted too!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
That reminds me... I have to design and build a short two-sided display wall for work. Better get off this site and DO SOMETHING!!!
John

Ask a Question