Your pet pictures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CountryEscape, Feb 5, 2012.

1. CountryEscape

JenH

Sebastian is our 5 year old German Shepherd, Sadie is our 7 year old Spring Spaniel, and Emma is my 12 year old cat. She was just diagnosed with mammary cancer an few weeks ago :( And the baby in the pic is Alex, he's one of my twins, they're 3 now.

Attached Files:

JenH, Mar 15, 2012
    CountryEscape and pondlover like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. CountryEscape

j.w I Love my Goldies

You have two beautiful dogs and a cute little Alex too and I'm sure you're other little fellow is just as sweet. Kitty is sitting pretty there looking like mz queen of the palace as most cats feel they are. Mine do. I'm so sorry tho to hear about Emma's cancer. Is there anything they can do for her?

j.w, Mar 15, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. CountryEscape

pondlover Bogs are good for more than just your pond!

Here is our newest "pet". He or she was born yesterday. Of course Mama won't let us close enough to tell yet.
    Just another wonderful thing about spring.
    View attachment 41178

pondlover, Mar 16, 2012
  4. CountryEscape

Here is our newest "pet". He or she was born yesterday. Of course Mama won't let us close enough to tell yet.
    View attachment 41178

pondlover, Mar 16, 2012
  5. CountryEscape

photo (45).JPG

pondlover, Mar 16, 2012
  6. CountryEscape

JenH

Thank you! Emma does think she is the queen of the house!! She's very spoiled. Unfortunately there isn't anything they can do for her. The vet said that feline mammory cancer metastasizes so quickly that even if they did surgury it's probably already in other internal organs. She has a fairly large visible tumor. I didn't want to put her through surgury and then have her struggle to fight after recovery because it had spread. They couldn't give a window for how long she will live because it can vary so much so all we can do is watch her signs and put her down when she starts to seem like her quality of life is deminishing. My husband isn't much of a "cat person" so really it's just me and my older daughter who were devastated by the news. My daughter is almost 15, we've had Emma since she was 3 and it was just me and her, she really took the news hard.

JenH, Mar 16, 2012
  7. CountryEscape

sissy sissy

Our pets are of our children and raising them is the biggest joy ever and they keeps us young and it makes us happy and sad at the same time .I came to the conclusion that pets give more love than they get if thats possible ,since they are spoiled rotten .They rule our world with love and loyalty .I could not live without a pet to love and I think almost everyone agrees with that here .Looking at all the pics and seeing all the sad and happy stories here .I always hope for more happy .

sissy, Mar 16, 2012
  8. CountryEscape

weonlycut

wonderful pictures and that sleepy dog is sooooo cute.. love it

weonlycut, Jul 29, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question