Your suggestions please...

Reaction score
I thoroughly cleaned (for the first time) the small patio pond that came with the house we bought 4 years ago, so now I actually know what it looks like. I added the Skippy filter last year - it spills into a preformed waterfall spout when in use. I'm looking for suggestions of plants to add this season. As you can see, there are two shelves, with the higher one forming a wide shallow area (upper left). Originally there were flat rocks all around the perimeter on the upper shelf - they're in a pile in the background - but I'm not a big fan. Any and all thoughts are welcome!

IMG_9111.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I have yellow iris, corkscrew, zebra grass, and water lilies in mine year round. As summer plantings I add dwarf umbrella and hyacinths. There are no water stores around my area so I take what I can find. Any how, those are a few you can look up and check out;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice pond, lots of plants will do great. Rushes, grasses, parrots feather, depends on the look you are wanting.

Ask a Question