Youtube

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I love watching videos on youtube, but I got tired of the same ones popping up, and no matter what I write on the search I seem to get the same videos I've already watched. There's gotta be more videos on ponds and koi on youtube, than the ones I keep getting on my feed, how can I find new ones?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think I've watched them all myself @Gemma ! Aquascape, Pond Digger, Atlantis Water Gardens, and even the Pond Hunter post excellent ones. They all seem to have jumped on the YouTube band wagon lately, so hopefully more good content to come!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've also seen just about every pond video, as well as every native garden video. I check again once or twice a year and usually see some new ones, but it does surprise me how few their are. When I was first getting into ponds, I wanted to see EVERYTHING. That's partly why I upload some throughout the summer, because I assume someone out there is like me and wants to see pond videos, even if not for educational purposes, and purely for entertainment.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
There is also some great videos of Koi swimming in the public drainage canals in Japan and Japanese ponds. Happy you tube hunting @Gemma

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
There is also some great videos of Koi swimming in the public drainage canals in Japan and Japanese ponds. Happy you tube hunting @Gemma
I've seen a lot, I just can't get enough of koi pond videos...don't like to see them getting eaten tho
I couldn't even kill one if it was dying

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I've seen a lot, I just can't get enough of koi pond videos...don't like to see them getting eaten tho
I couldn't even kill one if it was dying View attachment 118605
sorry @Gemma it seems I picked the long video . If you can watch from the four minute mark, it shows the pet carp that are not to be eaten and the home they live in. Again sorry.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
sorry @Gemma it seems I picked the long video . If you can watch from the four minute mark, it shows the pet carp that are not to be eaten and the home they live in. Again sorry.
No need to apologize! :) ...Love those big orange koi, thank you!

Ask a Question