You've showed me your's, I'll show you mine.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Attached are 2 photos of my garden "frog" pond which is nestled within the wooden arms of our handicapped ramp. It is a small 20 foot diameter with the newly relined plastic pond. Plants include Virginia creeper, Hosta, Iris, rose vines, morning glories, and Iripods.

Two days after we filled the pond with rain water, the whitish cloud in the water dissipated; thanks to the info I received from you wonderful folk. In addition we provided a rock ramp for the frogs to use to leave the pond, pebble rocks on the bottom for the growth of bacteria.

Today a week after the refill, 3 frogs returned, 2 small green frogs and 1 large leopard frog. Last night the leopard serenaded us for a couple of hours with his bass song, loved it! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING HERE WHEN WE NEEDED YOU. I look forward to continue visiting GPF frequently for more info and to enjoy the pictures of your ponds.
202207 pond upper.jpg
202207 pond lower.jpg

Ask a Question