ZmanArt007

Fish Keeper and Filmmaker
Reaction score
Sometimes Los Angeles, Sometimes Nebraska
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
I hope this isn't spamming, but I recently made a new youtube channel called ZebrA CloaK. If you would, please view my videos. I would like critique and advice to make my channel and videos better.

I want my channel to be a comedy channel much like Julian Smith, Smosh, and FND films, with lots of skits and a few songs. I plan on incorporating some stereotypical thoughts about Nebraska (Hunt for Beanfoot, The Lone BeanWalker, etc...) into the channel as well. I will also, however be releasing blogs, which is all that is on my channel at the moment.

Again, sorry if this is not allowed. I've never really posted anything like this before. I just really trust the members of this forum and would love some inspiration.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well you are a member you are in general chat, I don't see it as a problem, maybe the mods will.

Reaction score
Ummmm, and the point of the video is??? If you are looking for high numbers of people to watch your videos, try putting some worth while information in them. This is a pond forum so maybe some short instructional video on pond building, or fish maintenance would help you with your quest.

ZmanArt007

Fish Keeper and Filmmaker
Reaction score
Sometimes Los Angeles, Sometimes Nebraska
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Right now these are just short little vlogs. when i get a mobile camera, i will begin making sketches with my friends. The point of these videos is not information. (Hence why it is in the General Chat section). ZebrA CloaK is a comedy show, one that has not begun. When the camera is purchased, the funny shall follow.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well it's better than squirting old ladies w/a garden hose :D
But then water is nature so oh boy, lookout, here he comes again :eek:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This is definitely a good thing.............cuz it's keeping you busy and off the streets which makes all of us humans safe here, lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snowy

Latest Threads