Hello from Massachusetts

cuesport

Pool Shark
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm very excited to be here. I just installed my first pond. It's only 30 gallons and was given to me by a friend. I quickly realized that it was far too small and I'm in the process of building a 1500 gallon pond. I can't believe how addictive this hobby is. I did everything wrong with the first pond. Fortunately, my Koi all survived and I only lost a few goldfish.
This forum has been extremely helpful. I have learned a lot in a very short time. I look forward to learning much more. I wish I did this 20 years ago! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
glad to see your willingness to feed your addiction!! LOL.. welcome to the group
actually we all may need a 12 step program to get out of this hobby.(addiction)

cuesport

Pool Shark
Reaction score
Hello Masskoi, I would really appreciate taking a look at your pond. I own a business in Abington and pass by you nearly every day. I have a very flexible schedule. Let me know a good time for you. I have a friend (who got me into this) that would also like to come by.
I also invite you to see my ponds (bare in mind that I'm new to this hobby).

Ask a Question