addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ADDY -- Oh I did look at your build! That may be the spark that started my interest. The thumbnails show up, but the other images (early in the post) showed up but not as links I could follow.

I can repost them, with what I have on photobucket, might need to wait until I get home after the 2nd, don't the the computer with all my pictures with us.

I am with Mmathis this bog thing is very confusing :) Addy maybe next year you can post a video?? Please please I want to add a bog to my current pond next Spring and I am more of a watch and learn kinda girl..please please.

lol not sure how to do a video of my bog build without building a new one, maybe a tiny replica, will need to wait until we are home again.

REMIND ME!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Addy do a scale model set up of a bog and pond complete with an actual pump etc. Maybe you could even set this up in your basement and make it a winter project.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy do a scale model set up of a bog and pond complete with an actual pump etc. Maybe you could even set this up in your basement and make it a winter project.

laughing.................will think on it! I have a ton of winter projects, but will make this a priority lol

I like that idea! Miniature fishies, too! :)

I have mini goldfish in my tiny tank,

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Guppies...........the gift that just keeps giving and giving and giving and giving!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha ha when I had them I had to separate the males from the females or I'd still have them now 10yrs later. It took awhile but they are all gone now............never again!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
j.w.; don't belittle the mighty guppy! Those little buggers were a steady source of income in my younger days. If I remember correctly, I got something like two or three cents apiece for them. Big money back then!!! John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I guess those guppies made you what you are today John. Who knows where you'd be w/o them!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Yup, got my start in the hobby around three or four years of age when a friend gave me some baby guppies in a jam jar. Mother made me return them, but I was hooked for life!
John

Ask a Question