I Need Some Need Help, Please !

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. As soon as the weather clears up I will drain the pond and see what is hiding in all that green, dirty water.
Lisa. . .The PVC pipe, if I remember correctly, was used as an overflow , kind of like in a toilet tank. Does that sound right?
Well anyways. . .I'll be back with updates as soon as I drain the pond.
Thanks again.

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a winter shot, photobucket killed a lot of my pictures. I really need to fix them. There is a stream heading up the slope to the house. You can see some of the rocks of the stream bed in the lower part of the picture.View attachment 108856

Such a beautiful pond. I canonly hope that I can get my dads to look just as nice.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
That does make sense! I wasn't taking into consideration that fact that the water level is low right now, but it's covered when the pond is full.

This is a good reminder to make sure that someone else understands how our pond works. For me, although I am the one who maintains the pond now, that's basically my whole family since my sons and husband were in on the design and building of the pond. But I know many people have said "the pond is all mine - my spouse has no interest". Even if it's just written instructions or a diagram it might be good to have something that someone else could understand should the unexpected happen.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My hubby keeps offering to take over some of the maintainance on our ponds. I have had him help with filter cleaning several times but he seems to have an extremely short memory!

Ask a Question