Is it Okay to NOT have a Bottom Drain??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Great news!! Found a local guy who is doing the build exactly as we want it, with bottom drains. He's been excellent to work with in the planning and communication, and he expertly transported our fish to the new house, and has them well-filtered in temporary housing. The build will start on Nov. 15th.
So excited! Your new place is gorgeous and Frank and the gang will be very happy in their new digs :)

Are you sticking with an L shape, or something different....I'm so excited for you guys !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
So excited! Your new place is gorgeous and Frank and the gang will be very happy in their new digs :)

Are you sticking with an L shape, or something different....I'm so excited for you guys !
Thank you!! We are so excited as well. That said, we will NEVER do an L-shape again. Lining the L-shape was a monstrous task. This will be 12' x 12' square, and 5' deep (3' along one end so I can get in and out easily for basic maintenance... or swimming!).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh this is gonna be fun! Lots of pictures please to warm our hearts during the long cold days to come!

Ask a Question