Wanted ISO: Tetra Pond Pump 1200 rubber feet (or any other hard/difficult to find pond pump feet)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
If anyone has a dead Tetra Pond Pump laying around and can scavenge the rubber feet off of it, I am in need of one of them. I lost one and they do not sell replacement parts. I'd like to start collecting these and will stockpile them and mail them to whomever needs them as requested since you can't buy replacement parts. I am going to become the Pond Pump rubber foot graveyard and zombie foot necromancer for the betterment of society. If anyone has any pond pump rubber feet off of dead pumps, send them my way with a slip of paper with the pump make and model if known and I will file them away and give them to whomever needs them as needed if needed. Pic included with AAA battery for scale of the foot I specifically need (there may be something similar off another pump that will work), but as I said, I will collect ANY pond pump feet and dutifully send them out to anyone who finds themselves in this shitty situation in the future. It's crappy that the companies don't sell replacement parts! Hopefully someone has one of these laying around dead and can help me out and I will pay it forward if we all work together. Send me your dead pump feet (JUST FEET, nothing else)! In case you're wondering why it's important, this pump without the feet makes the whole preformed pond liner buzz like crazy because it's directly on the hard preformed and causing a massive vibration, with only three feet, the fountain isn't level, and if it were on a soft liner, it would have sharp corners on the liner. If I can't find a replacement foot, I'm going to have to buy a silicone mat or something to lay it on top of. Companies not selling replacement parts is infuriating. We can crowdsource a solution to this shitty policy.

Ship to:
Jules O'Guin
29 Orchard St.
Springfield, VT. 05156
(send requests for feet to that same address via a postcard if you don't hear back to me in here in a timely manner as I don't get on here too regularly)

Attachments

• 20210513_154726[1].jpg
    20210513_154726[1].jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
have you tried simulating something using silicone? could find some sort of cap, fill with silicone, top it over, and let the pump 'sit' on it while it cures. The overflow might get into the opening of your pump-leg-corner and help secure it. You'd have to support that corner at just the right height so it didn't squish the silicone while it sets. This is what I'd do.

Ask a Question