Kalamazoo Michigan Pond clubs? Advice on dig

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Warning! you may forget about your housework! Who wants to do housework when you can tinker with the pond on a beautiful day! :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My sons are addicted to rocks also .I remember when my sister got married and my son was ring bearer and mom was not watching him when he got out of the limo and he picked up rocks and put them in his tux pocket and then they gave him the cute little pillow with the rings on it and he was just over joyed and came time to give the pillow up with the rings and he did not want to give it up but he did offer them rocks from his pocket .Mind you every one got a laugh from that and the video haunts him to this day .He was 4 years old at the time and he is now 38 years old and has never lived that one down .In all the practices they just had him walk down the isle with the flower girl and he did it perfect .He did give the pillow up for a trade from the pastor who gave him a small cross that was made up for the flower girl and ring boy .He still wears that cross to this day ..

Reaction score
My sons are addicted to rocks also .I remember when my sister got married and my son was ring bearer and mom was not watching him when he got out of the limo and he picked up rocks and put them in his tux pocket and then they gave him the cute little pillow with the rings on it and he was just over joyed and came time to give the pillow up with the rings and he did not want to give it up but he did offer them rocks from his pocket .Mind you every one got a laugh from that and the video haunts him to this day .He was 4 years old at the time and he is now 38 years old and has never lived that one down .In all the practices they just had him walk down the isle with the flower girl and he did it perfect .He did give the pillow up for a trade from the pastor who gave him a small cross that was made up for the flower girl and ring boy .He still wears that cross to this day ..

That is so precious! I pictured the whole video. I'm surprised I haven't seen it on TV yet! I am going to post some pictures of my pond rock piles all around my yard that I started last year awaiting the time to use them. I just loaded the back of the truck from a local farmers field and now I think I'm set. I know there is a BIG controversy with rocks but I like the look and am willing to start out with them.

Ask a Question