Koi addiction? Nope Yorkie addiction.........

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My buddies had a Newfield they called turk big loveable ox loads of hair. Well when turk was a puppy Gery's mom did trust the dog in her house when she left so he got thrown in the garage. Well turk found dad's harley chewed up the grips on the handle bars with the tasles then moved to the leather saddle bags and seat .
When Gery"s old man came home he found his prize harley all chewed up and I guess he was less than pleased and furious I guess he went to kick the dog and the story is he missed he kicked a pile of hair from the dogs coat and kicked the engine block of the Harley full swing and broke his foot and ankle. Mr Martin was a very large guy I'm glad he missed the dog would have been hurt for sure.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My buddies had a Newfield they called turk big loveable ox loads of hair. Well when turk was a puppy Gery's mom did trust the dog in her house when she left so he got thrown in the garage. Well turk found dad's harley chewed up the grips on the handle bars with the tasles then moved to the leather saddle bags and seat .
When Gery"s old man came home he found his prize harley all chewed up and I guess he was less than pleased and furious I guess he went to kick the dog and the story is he missed he kicked a pile of hair from the dogs coat and kicked the engine block of the Harley full swing and broke his foot and ankle. Mr Martin was a very large guy I'm glad he missed the dog would have been hurt for sure.
The moral of this story, the moral of this song, is simply one must never leave a puppy all alone...............................and mom's the one who deserved the kick :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Na Gary made the most of it his dad could not catch him for a couple months . I can still remember the day his dad got the cast off walk toward us with the crutches. We had no idea the cast was off. Then dad dropping the crutches sprinting over and grabbing gerry by the collar. Let's say I didn't hang around to see the end of the story.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
BETTING RUTHIE IS 150 LBS..... LOL YIKES THATS 45 YOKIES I THINK IF you shave ruthie her hair is more that 35 pounds. 11 is old for a big newfy
This is sweet Ruthie when she was much younger. Females weigh in the range of 100 - 120 and she's just about 110 lbs.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpeg
    photo 2.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 10

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lil bear, never chewed, of the babies, 2 are aggressive chewers, one off and on. I use YUCK tastes bad. Bitter, the kids don't chew on that item for awhile.

Constant eyes on watch of the kids. If busy they get put in their nice large play, sleep pen. With a lot of chew toys.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sigh, lil bears sister, Sophie had babies. Lil bear, we have had since 2020, been wanting a baby from Sophie since 2021. Love his personality, genetics.

Well long story short, she had babies, I bought her one lil son. He was 2ozs born. Currently 1.7 lbs, 3.5 months old. When we went to get oscar, birgit gave me Coco, as a gift. I have been helping her with some issues. Coco is 2.4 lbs.

So now 10, 5 boys, 5 girls. (NO MORE)

Introducing Oscar and Coco. Oscar is a black parti, Coco is a brown parti.

20231121_111048.jpg
20231120_075415.jpg
20231118_095019.jpg
20231117_083044.jpg
20231117_083048.jpg
20231117_082323.jpg
IMG_20231108_094147.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol good lord @addy1 How do you ever have a bad day looking at all those little cutties

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol good lord @addy1 How do you ever have a bad day looking at all those little cutties
I never do!
Usually have all except the new babies on my lap. The lil ones get to run around, when I am sitting on the floor watching them......

Oscar is so tiny, very easy to hurt. We shuffle walk when he is out in a controlled area.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I know how often I trip or step on dog toys around here I can only imagine those toys running around at 30 mph . I couldn't do it

Ask a Question