Lethargic shubunkin

Jhc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have 5 shubunkins about 3 years old. One looks very lethargic, spending a lot of time on its own and I’d say looks a little bit bloated. Any ideas what it could be and how I can treat? Many thanks

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
How big is your pond, and are these the only fish you have? Do you test your water? What are your water parameter readings?

Jhc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Full test of water at local pond shop all good, pond is 2m x 1.5m x 1m deep. Only have 4 shubunkins, 2 4 years old 2, 3 years. Thanks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What tests were done? Do you know the actual numbers? Was it a test strip or liquid tests? Have you added anything to the pond recently, chemicals or plants? Have you had a lot of rain lately?

Sorry for all the questions, but more information would be helpful.

Jhc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry they ran a full wet lab test, I can ask for the numbers but they told me everything was good. Not added anything to it but had a lot of rain! Had to take buckets out over the last few weeks. Seems worse tonight, will swim and interested in food but then hardly moves. 😢

Ask a Question