Meyer Jordan, RIP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have been out of the country for two weeks and just found out about Meyers......as a first year “Ponder”...I had numerous problems due to my own lack of knowledge, but he would always step up to help me......and when I was having serious problems he would private message me numerous times.....although some of his responses could be considered “Crusty”..... I always enjoyed it, maybe because I am of the same generation of Meyers....but he will be missed and I am glad his post are going to be Archived....R.I.P. Meyer you will truely be missed......Jimmy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Very sad news :(. Thank you for letting us know @adavisus.

RIP Meyer Jordan.

I spoke to him a little while ago and he created a digital archive of a lot of his work and research - he stored it securely online and shared the details with me, as he knew that he was in ill health. The aim being that I can convert and upload this work to the GPF resources section, so that his knowledge and information collated over the years can be retained.
Wow. What an incredible act of kindness.
RIP Meyer Jordan. You will surely be missed. :(

Ask a Question