Trimming the watercress - how to use?

Reaction score
I had heard strawberries do well - that's on my list - my daughter loves strawberries and growing up we had a large part of our yard for strawberries... i'll be looking to see i can make the strawberries work in a DIY above ground bog. I guess the key is getting the right water level for something like that - i guess below the gravel level , just enough for the roots only. Don't want those strawberries rotting...

Reaction score
i saw some YT video ( i spend more time on there looking at ideas than i care to share!) and saw that someone had actually put vine type plants into a floater... i thought that was quite an interesting idea... but baby steps for me right now to increase plants etc.
The video itself was for feeding bullfrogs and koi, but i didnt realize what was being fed to what until it was a little late... no fish or frogs were hurt...but...not for the squeamish.

We do have tomatoes, taro, peppers, cilantro, mint (that was thankfully salvaged from the pond before the cold snap earlier this year), garlic, cucumbers etc. in a small vegie plot that we maintain organically.

Ask a Question