addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is cute and pretty and now set free. I still have red marks on my leg, luckily did not react bad to it. You can see where every spine entered my skin. I really rubbed my leg on it a lot before I felt the first sting. I was off that fence and moving, thinking it was a wasp, then went back to see what the heck it was.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
@addy1; Just showed your patterkiller to my sweety..... she informs me that your crocosmia has spider mites. o_O
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy1; Just showed your patterkiller to my sweety..... she informs me that your crocosmia has spider mites. o_O
John
Thanks, I will take a look at some that is growing, see if I find any of those lil mites, it grows like weeds so not too worried about it. So most likely will not do anything unless there is a horrendous amount of the mites. I would have one heck of amount of spraying, and need to watch what is sprayed, so many things will kill our bees.

Ask a Question