Are frogs ok with my fish?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Folks,
So... I have had a frog or 2 in my pond from time to time, but now it's getting a bit crazy here! Is it ok to have more frogs than fish? All of a sudden there are about 8 to 10 frogs hanging out in and around my pond. So I was just wondering if there are any concerns having that many in with my goldfish?
if you put a inferred light on the pond, the frogs will leave they can see it and don't like it light 24 hours a day. I found out by accident. I had a camera on the pond and turned on the infrared for nighttime. , A few months later I had no frogs.. none, thought maybe poison got in the water, owls? .none of that...come to find out it was the camera turned off the inferred lights and frogs came back. Frogs and snakes can see inferred

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
doggie.gif
@toeknee

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
if you put a inferred light on the pond, the frogs will leave they can see it and don't like it light 24 hours a day. I found out by accident. I had a camera on the pond and turned on the infrared for nighttime. , A few months later I had no frogs.. none, thought maybe poison got in the water, owls? .none of that...come to find out it was the camera turned off the inferred lights and frogs came back. Frogs and snakes can see inferred
MAKES SENCE

Ask a Question