addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had indoor fish tanks for years, but when you a have a itchy foot husband, ..............ie we need to go somewhere.............it is easier to not have one more thing to care for.

My plants, in the house, can all go for around 3 months without water without croaking. So if we can't get a house keeper the plants do fine, but fish would suffer with no care for months.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I love to go places, too! When I got my temporarily-indoors resident guppies, I thought about getting a betta for my son. Then I thought: yeah, but we have a bunch of college visits planned for this summer -- better not.

@addy1 - are you back from your trip? Do you have post-vacation depression? Or is it good to be back? That place was just WOOOWWWWW! So cool!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy1 - are you back from your trip? Do you have post-vacation depression? Or is it good to be back? That place was just WOOOWWWWW! So cool!
Nope still here, eating a plate of fresh fruit watching the sun come up! We head home Sunday.
With the package was $500 room credit, hard to spend when all is free. So I have two more massages scheduled and a facial! Maybe I will come back looking many years younger!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Nope still here, eating a plate of fresh fruit watching the sun come up! We head home Sunday.
With the package was $500 room credit, hard to spend when all is free. So I have two more massages scheduled and a facial! Maybe I will come back looking many years younger!
lol funy , i hope ur fishes recognize u too

Ask a Question