Blanket Weed - Why do i keep getting it?

Reaction score
Dyes may work great, but it's hard to tell. Blue water vs green or bluish green. Either way you can't see the fish, or at least their colors very well. So I've never understood the point to using dyes unless you just liked blue better than green.

It's interesting that the dye is suppose block UV. Algae do use a tiny bit of the UV spectrum most of UV kills algae. As in a UV filter. If all that is being blocked is UV that would help algae.

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
I resemble that ,smurf blue,got a gal.Tractor supply,my albinos /were blue ,Thats what got me here ,one of my first threads ,how to remove .built ,filters ,lots of filters ,good filters ,unorthadox ,maybe but ,water clearest it has ever been,finially semi-daily water changes for weeks to get blue out ,so far cured the problem that caused me to go blue in the first place ,Make any body a GOOD price on the 7/8 gal left .As the man said {man wants a blue suit turn on the BLUE LITE } hid all the problems could not see a dam thing .I am convinced ,flow and filters and aeration ,all else is secondary or trappings.and as everybody knows I like my trappings ,but they are worthless if you can't see the fish ,and thru the water .AMEN!

Ask a Question