Duplicate Posts

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I recently submitted a post, and when it came up, there were 2 of them. Since then, have noticed duplicates on other posts, by other members. On one, there were 3+ of the same post. At least I know it's not something that I did, but.....

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
TM, If you see duplicate posts you can delete the second one or third one. If the server is slow and you happen to accidently click the enter key multiple times before the post is excepted this will happen, I also saw it happening a little more frequently. If it continues I'm sure Ian will look into the problem and see if it's a sever issue or a members issue.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
APARENTLY THE LIKES ARENT SHOWING UP EITHER. I GOT SOME NOTICES TODAY OF PEOPLE LIKING MY POSTS. BUT THE NAMES ARE NOT SDHOWING ON THE POST. NOT A BIG DEAL JUST HAPPENED TO NOTICE.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the heads up - I'll see if these are bugs with the forum software. It seems like there have been quite a few introduced in this latest version!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They must not have used the correct bug spray when tweaking the software Ian. Just minor stuff it seems.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
now i reckon there be some wimmen folk 'round here wantina know if y'all cin up the numbah of likes they cin be usin'...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
j.w said:
I can't help it if you guys are so intelligent and have so many interesting things to say :razz:
We even like the non-intelligent things they say too!

Ask a Question