Fire pit is all finished

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I finished the fire pit today, joints still need to dry and will become much lighter in color. Overall I am very pleased. Goes well with the pond. Now I just have to use it :)

IMG_3444.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just lovely and wish you many happy sittings by the fire on those clear starry nights by the pond!
Wish we stayed up later!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I finished the fire pit today, joints still need to dry and will become much lighter in color. Overall I am very pleased. Goes well with the pond. Now I just have to use it :)

View attachment 109736

I believe I saw in some post that you said you were a mason ? well I would disagree sir you appear to be a master mason. I have been a GC and hired many a subcontractor and that's a master piece. I keep seeing these outdoor stores pushing the stone/ concrete paver fire pits for $2,600.00 i'd never entertain to purchase but that i'd welcome at my home.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I believe I saw in some post that you said you were a mason ? well I would disagree sir you appear to be a master mason. I have been a GC and hired many a subcontractor and that's a master piece. I keep seeing these outdoor stores pushing the stone/ concrete paver fire pits for $2,600.00 i'd never entertain to purchase but that i'd welcome at my home.
Thank you for the compliment

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You did a fine job! ...I also love the stone walkway. :)

Ask a Question