GardenPondForum, summary of 1st week of June...

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
It seems that I've only been back on GPF a little while but it seems that a lot has happened. I thought it would be nice to have a summary each week or month of notable events on GPF.

This week, I found:
- Someone from the NSA got us to remove all our avatar headshots. So everyone is now a fish, except for j.w. who shocked us with her pre-shave and no-makeup pics, forcing her to put her original picture back.
- Pecan has a trapdoor in her house, don't try her fish and chips. During this episode, I also found internet recipes for duckweed salad and Azolla soup.
- Mmathis was forced to redo her age poll when she found out that everyone is older than everyone thinks.
- Dave 54 obtained two bonus females with his filters.
- Someone posted graphic pictures of frogs copulating.
- We need to prank call Beckett.

Did I leave anything out? I have to wonder, what must have happened during that time I was gone...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Colleen doesn't think any of us have a voice and we don't really know how many John Huffs there are and if the one we think we have has a rap sheet or not.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I think you missed one thing, someone may have used Kleenex to even things out :)
I don't get this one... and I'm not sure I want to.

Mitch was found living in Hell w/ white powder all over his toes!
I missed this.

Colleen doesn't think any of us have a voice and we don't really know how many John Huffs there are and if the one we think we have has a rap sheet or not.
I found out to my surprise that I have many name doppelgangers and I don't have a rap sheet...... yet.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
LOL!

No more trap door :) still finishing the railing then I will stain :)

Attachments

• IMAG0686.jpg
    IMAG0686.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMAG0685.jpg
    IMAG0685.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 222

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
My real name is Lily- oops guess I should have kept that a secret!
Nice to meet you, Lilyoops.

LOL!
No more trap door :) still finishing the railing then I will stain :)
Nice! I like the 4 poster bed look on the stairs. But have you considered hand rails? They can help prevent your friends from falling off the stairs while they're admiring the view.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Nice to meet you, Lilyoops.

Nice! I like the 4 poster bed look on the stairs. But have you considered hand rails? They can help prevent your friends from falling off the stairs while they're admiring the view.

Hand rails will be done today. :) Stained in the morning. As soon as I get off work I plan on finishing it. Hubby is going on an overnight hike with my brother tonight so I hope to have the exterior of the addition done before he gets home tomorrow. Paint the door, build hand rails, stain the stairs, caulk the windows and door and I'll be all done.

Roof goes on in 2 weeks and that is the last of the exterior work :)

I got an impact driver and hammer drill for Christmas and they have been a joy to use when building stuff :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well sissy can't be here at the same time as John Huff or the cat will be let out of the bag!

Anyway she's prolly busy putting her flags up wrong.........................just kidding sissy ;)

Ask a Question