j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No drinky poos in the near future. Maybe in Feb when we celebrate our anniversary or maybe the 4th of July.

Hope all goes well for you Dave and the cat too. Nice of you to donate all the much needed supplies for the pets.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Because of the Genetic illness that Val has the chance was there of passing it on to any children we had, if it was a boy he may have developed duchennes Muscular Dystrophy .
Boys with Duchennes MD have a low life expectancy and this means the child could have died before he was 18 years of age (there are twins in Plymouth who managed to get into their 30's but we havent heard anything more about them so we presume they may have passed away by now , we last saw them at a MuscularDystrophy convention here in Plymouth in the mid 1990's.
It could skip a generation then make its pressence felt again .
So I suppose you could say that our cats are our kids its just that they have fur, so we try to help out those who help our animals when ever we can like now it helps them save money and treat more animals.
big old softy I am and so is Val in the nicest way:happy:

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
That is so very true BigLou "we are boss in our own home and we have the cats permission to say so :happy:
We were once ruled by this little Cat called Sammy, she was the matriarc of a three cat clan and ruled a huge amount of territory, carved out by her and her brother.
She continued to pratrol it after her brother Spooky was knocked over and killed , until we had to have her put kindly to sleep after two strokes.
In the last two years of her life she ruled the roost from my shoulder and I got the chance to do her tail with the cat comb without being clawed much to her indignance :LOL:
Do you know she could fit into the palm of my hand when she sat there and I lifted her up., so what she didnt have in size she made up for with guts.

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question