HAVE MISSED DAVE 54 .....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I've found information here that was not available on Koiphen.
The community here is much more relaxed and friendly plus I've grown tired of forums that have members with a chip on their shoulder.
If you're looking for detailed and accurate information, there are members here (and moderators) that will most likely have what you're looking for.
Hopefully Dave54 and Waterbug will be back soon.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
MitchM said:
I've found information here that was not available on Koiphen.
The community here is much more relaxed and friendly plus I've grown tired of forums that have members with a chip on their shoulder.
If you're looking for detailed and accurate information, there are members here (and moderators) that will most likely have what you're looking for.
Hopefully Dave54 and Waterbug will be back soon.
I've only ever looked at KOIPHEN when it pops up in a "search," but have to agree about the relaxed and [mostly] open minded opinions here on GPF -- the main reason I settled HERE when I started my ponding experience!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
JohnHuff said:
I've posted on Koiphen before. It's just a very specific type of forum, no more different than a forum that specializes in bettas or duckweed. Every forum has it's uses. But of all the forums I looked at and participated in, GPF has the best atmosphere and camaraderie. Where else would they allow me my idiotic posts?
Some time back I decided to join another forum (but Aquascape shall remain nameless). The first post I read said something like "This is my first ever post on a forum." That was it! So, thinking I was on GPF, I wrote back "So lay back in the sofa and tell the good doctor your problem." BAMM!!! BANNED FOR LIFE!!!! I guess that's why I'm still here! :censored:
John :banana:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Always wanted to be a commedian, but don't like crowds. :yikesu:
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hmmm..... so you're only here because you were banned for life from another forum. Not so sure I'd spread that story around... :p
HARO said:
Some time back I decided to join another forum (but Aquascape shall remain nameless). The first post I read said something like "This is my first ever post on a forum." That was it! So, thinking I was on GPF, I wrote back "So lay back in the sofa and tell the good doctor your problem." BAMM!!! BANNED FOR LIFE!!!! I guess that's why I'm still here! :censored:
John :banana:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
JohnHuff said:
Haro, we should go and invade that forum and cause some mayhem!
Yah, they wouldn't know what to do if they actually got a POST on their site! :cheerful:
John, 2

Ban it, probably.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
I have only been on this forum since this summer (although I was a lerker for a while before that) Never kept aquariums or was much into fish but somehow stumbled upon this forum. Had I not had a good feeling about the people on here, I probably wouldn't of "lerked" here long enough to talk myself into building a pond. Or should I say let you guys and this forum sway me into thinking I could build a pond. :)

Ask a Question