Kids Eating Koi Food

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He better not start growing wings and leave the nest at dawn (lol) Tell him to buy is own he will soon stop !

Attachments

• 10000.jpg
    10000.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 229
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
stroppy said:
never tried fish food but when i was little i use to love dog biscuits! and im still alive to tell the tale ! woof woof
oh and one of my cats loves the fish food he is always trying to get in the bag when im feeding them

my mate used to eat dog biscuits but he broke is kneck trying to lick is own BO****CKS
:)

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd stay away from eating it. Remember the cat food recall in 2007 where hundreds of pets died due to cat food made in China.

I would believe your koi would start getting sick well before your child though.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
koikeepr said:
Here's a strange one for you.

I have a confession to make--my kids eat koi food.

I swear I can't keep my 7-year old from eating the stuff every time we feed the fish. And, I'm not just talking about a pellet or two, the kid will stuff a handful in. I keep telling him no! (I mean, the stuff is not cheap! LOL!), but the the next day he's at it again. I mean, I've tried the stuff and it's gritty and tastes funny to me. I realize it won't hurt him, since the stuff is pretty natural and prob better than some of the stuff he has in a school lunch (LOL!), but the fact that he finds it so palatable is kinda funny to me.

Anyone else's kid do this? Or will a pond owner fess up to eating the stuff?
I'll only be concerned if the kids start growing fins.....lol I'm not fessin' up to nothin' hehe

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
koikeepr said:
Here's a strange one for you.

I have a confession to make--my kids eat koi food.

I swear I can't keep my 7-year old from eating the stuff every time we feed the fish. And, I'm not just talking about a pellet or two, the kid will stuff a handful in. I keep telling him no! (I mean, the stuff is not cheap! LOL!), but the the next day he's at it again. I mean, I've tried the stuff and it's gritty and tastes funny to me. I realize it won't hurt him, since the stuff is pretty natural and prob better than some of the stuff he has in a school lunch (LOL!), but the fact that he finds it so palatable is kinda funny to me.

Anyone else's kid do this? Or will a pond owner fess up to eating the stuff?
I'll only be concerned if the kids start growing fins.....lol I'm not fessin' up to nothin' hehe

Reaction score
When my brother and I were little we were foraged in the fringe as well. I guess he was more mainstream and like many others ate dry dog food but I guess he only selected the 'black' colored kibbles. I was a bit further out....they tell me I'd sit in a sandbox with a spoon and eat sand like it was pudding. It's probably best that I don't remember it. :)

Reaction score
When my brother and I were little we were foraged in the fringe as well. I guess he was more mainstream and like many others ate dry dog food but I guess he only selected the 'black' colored kibbles. I was a bit further out....they tell me I'd sit in a sandbox with a spoon and eat sand like it was pudding. It's probably best that I don't remember it. :)

Ask a Question