Let's see our pets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
...and don't forget to polish the armor and sharpen the swords; I know you gots more 'dog duty' (ha, never thought I'd get away with that pun!) but we still have the camp to keep in order, you know, in case the muckety mucks decide to descend from their ivory tower and grace the peasants with their presence! :D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He's so happy, young and very active. Lucky to be in your home and not at the shelter anymore. Looks like your other dog, Shelly is her name has a more quiet demeanor.
Looks like she is wanting to play too but not quite as wild like him
1642709674574.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
He's so happy, young and very active. Lucky to be in your home and not at the shelter anymore. Looks like your other dog, Shelly is her name has a more quiet demeanor.
Looks like she is wanting to play too but not quite as wild like him View attachment 146433
She is jealous, she is 11 years old and was the only center of attention at home so...ya he is a madness and happyness ball of fur

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm takin' bets; could start a poll but the last one didn't go so well. I'll just state for the record that Jack will be faster than Shelly by March of 2022!

View attachment 146447
Jack may be faster but Shelly is older and wiser and more tricks up her sleeves and she's a girl
1642713309060.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I'm takin' bets; could start a poll but the last one didn't go so well. I'll just state for the record that Jack will be faster than Shelly by March of 2022!

View attachment 146447
She couldn t run...

View attachment 146447
She "couldnt" run, she got a bone growth on elbow from the birth.. but for her dont matter...and she is my baby, so no way, no1 cant beat her, can go near...

Last edited:

Ask a Question