Lewnews Ebay NEVER BUY

Reaction score
Country
United States
my fish came in sick . and i didn't know it . i ordered two pearl scales. and they came in and i saw that the smaller one had black spots on its fin so i separated it . the other one was thinner and was all white and its eyes where kind of all black but i never really had pearl scales before so i thought it was fine . big mistake , a few days later the small fish was getting better as the other fish was pushing the other pearl scale around so i separated it and then it stopped eating and going to the side. i found out later it had swim Blatter disease.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1621640151056.gif
and welcome @AnimePearlscaleFan23
Sorry to hear you got off to a rather bad start w/the fish.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi . !!! Thanks . i was really upset about what happened. i had a few experiences with one time i ordered guppies and one and it came in dead it was from coast gem usa and the other fish lingered for a couple hours. they say they are gonna replace the one that came in dead. i don't know if that gonna happen. but i ordered a lovely telescope butterfly goldfish there that is now in a 30 gal with a small goldfish that was from a local petstore.

Last edited:

Ask a Question