Michiganders

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well good news all! Two weeks ago I started cleaning winter leaves out of my pond and saw one fish. I accidentally netted the black molly. Whoops! After turning on the waterfall and hooking the pump up, it took a good week to see all the way to the bottom. My two Koi, fantail goldfish and black molly are all doing well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you! My fish took MUCH longer than everyone else’s to show themselves and start eating. I was getting a little nervous! They have only been eating for about a week now.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
THANK GOODNESS! Now you'll know not to be worried in the future - you just have some slow starters!

And honestly, our fish just started eating in earnest the last two weeks - they can't hide because they're so big, but they finally got really hungry!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
giphy.gif

I haven't started feeding my goldies yet, as there's still plenty of algae for them to eat. Adding a few more comets today and plan start feeding in a week or two

Ask a Question