My pond has an official Body Count.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm honestly not even joking. We have another house right around the corner that's currently between tenants (also in need of fixing, ugh!) where everybody could crash, and if we could somehow rally a 6-8 man/woman crew, we could make a relatively fun pond-party weekend of it! You are all officially invited... ✈️
I know a lot of breweries in the Denver area - my beer tab alone would break the bank. I'd also demand a trip to the Denver Botanical Garden to see the water lilies.

Well.......if you're looking to sell the house, you'd probably be best to not invest money into the pond's restoration. Maybe you could consult with a few realtors in your area about how ponds affect resale values?
The reality is that probably more buyers consider a pond a liability than an asset.

On the other hand, my house with a pond sold pretty quick, so...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Any updates? Thnx fr the suspense i was thinking 12 feet she may drown while cleaning lol yes looks less , u can see roots of plants , whoever made this pond , it looks very natural and matches surrounding , love that hanging slab isit waterfall?. If i had it iwud use it for koi , ithink its not easy to maintain swiming pool specialy around plants ,dirt.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If I were planning on selling I'd rip out the liner if there is one and fill it in. I think that's less work and less expense than getting it up and running. I'm guessing (as I'm sure you are) that there's a lot more than just a pump to replace.

Sold a house last year with a pond and was ready to rip out all my hard work and fill it in. I got lucky and the buyers wanted it. Many people don't.

Ask a Question