Need Some more help as always

Reaction score
Hi all I have Got A Female & Male here The Female is the Pic 3 & the Male is 4 What do you all Think the Male is as i am Not Sure ??? I Got them from a Lady who has used this pair for a few years & She Passed on Sorry to say & her Family wanted me to Adopt them SO i Did & i now have them QT Before I let them go in a larger pond Please Give me youe thoughts on the Pair
TKS Coolwind
bowdown.gif
:lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't know koi, but it looks similar to pictures of a long fin, the male that is, or butterfly koi

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
The first picture looks like a Hi Utsuri Butterfly. Not sure about the 2nd photo, not enough detail. QT to be safe, but if these came from an established healthy pond, you are probably OK.

Reaction score
Thanks to you all as always I am a Old Man hoping to learning more every day !
& Yes Dr Dave I had thought from all I had seen She was a Hi Utsuri Butterfly She is 6 to 7 years old & So is the Butterfly Male They were her Pride & Joy they are just big Pets LOL Love them already as they would eat out of your hands when i was @ her Home before her passing & Thanks to all Mrsclem & Addy Loved the Seeds LOL I will get you Back LOL
My Freind has a bunch of Goldies she wants to Give to a good home also If you know some 1 close She has Some pretty butterflys
I do know both male & female were inported from Japan for her Maybe her Daughter will be able to find out more LTR after healing time
TKS all Coolwind:fish:

Ask a Question