New member to forum

Peg

A Koi kid since 1999
Reaction score
Hi, I am from upstate NY and have had an outdoor pond for years... Newly retired, with too much time on my hands... Gardening and ponding don't keep me busy enough.....

My hubby and I have lived in this area for 36 years +

Besides my wet pets, I have a 3 year old cat "Ellie" and our Chihuahua, Harley (yes she does ride with Momma on the Road King) who was 8 this past September.

Have always wintered Koi outside and now I want to bring the whole family on in but need ideas/plans for basement over wintering pond..... that's how I found your forum :heartpump:

Will be seeing you on line . . . .

Peggy

Peg

A Koi kid since 1999
Reaction score
I am sooooo jealous..... My husband bought me a 70 gallon aquarium so I wouldn't get down in the dumps over the winter but find I still do and worry each year till the ice goes out. They do fine every year, but I miss seeing them just the same....

Thank you for seeing my posts... just sorry no formal plans.. can you give me the dimensions?

Thanks in advance...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome newly retired! Same here but I don't have enough time on my hands lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcome48.gif
PEG
I have goldfish and I don't need to bring them in cuz we don't get that cold here but just wanted to say hi :heartpump:

Peg

A Koi kid since 1999
Reaction score
Thank you addy1 for the link on other page... still looking for directions but as you can see above, koiguy does not have any written directions.... that's ok 1st have to talk hubby into it then we'll figure it out from the pics Thanks all........

Ask a Question