Pond piping connections

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently researching and buying parts for a pond build that im in the middle of building, i will be using solvent weld pvc piping for the majority of length from filter to waterfall etc, but i need to find out a way of connecting pvc solvent weld pipe to the black pvc corregated flexible piping, was thinking of solvent welding a stepped pvc connector to the pipe then just connecting the flexi pipe to the connectors other end but cant find a 2 inch size connector.

Any better ideas or experience doing this during a pond build?

Thank You in advance

Reaction score
As Meyer said use the flex pvc and you can glue everything together. I use all 2" flex it was expensive but a lot easier to work with than solid pipe.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Agree with above. I haven't converted yet [still using the corrugated stuff], but FLEX PVC is where I'm going. It's compatible with all PVC pipe & fittings, and is durable [my corrugated tubing cracks with exposure]. To solvent weld, there is suppose to be a type that is best to use with FLEX PVC as it dries more flexible and will stand up better to movement. If you run into prolems with connections, the Fernco-type rubber & clamp fittings are then great.

Ask a Question