President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
pump.jpg
Got a used pump from an decent source for next to nothing, but don't know much about it (ie. flow rate, etc.)

I'm pretty sure that it's a Laguna. Model number is UP7. There's another number on the housing, B29007.

I'm pretty sure that this is approximately 2100gph. I could probably find out if I looked around enough, but figured I'd throw it up here.

Merry Xmas to all......

Last edited:

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Thanks. I found it in Yahoo Image search. It is a Laguna Skimmer pump, although it looks to be missing the original intake filter and the pump seat.
Laguna Skimmer Pump.jpg

The guy also threw in a used Laguna Filter Box. Not a bad score for all of $40. I'm going to gift this to one of my long-term clients whose husband died this summer. I always thought that their waterfall lacked "oomph"
Filter Box.jpg

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice of you to do that for her @morewater and I'm sure she will really appreciate it. It is a nice pump. I just bought a new Laguna pump and will be putting it in to test it out soon if the weather is nice to me.

Ask a Question