R 2 Fish School

Reaction score
Hi any one on the forum actually tried training any of their koi? I really mean teaching true behavior like soccer, basket ball, limbo, agility?? I have worked as a professional dog trainer using the same methods as used to train dolphins. Check out this site
http://r2fishschool.com/page.html?id=3 I thought since I will be keeping in koi for this winter I might attempt training one. Before I release it into the pond this spring. Once it has mastered the behaviors in a non distracting area (tank) I thought we might be able to master some in the pond. What do you guys think??? Anyone up for a challenge?

DebraLynn

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very interesting. Never would have thought of that one. That guy may become a millionaire........who knows.
If one had a fish in an aquarium I think it would be fun to try but all I have is one super huge pleco left in my indoor tank and I don't think he's the sporty type at all.
Don't think it could be done in a pond as you can't see what your doing down there.
If you decide to do it you will have to post pics of your results as I'd love to see how it turns out
clap2u.gif

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
KoiGuy is in his basement getting his koi team ready for nationals
Maybe you 2 can play a soccer match

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah...were in training alright!...just like videos here on this site..i cant view them....but atleast the ones here i can click the green bar at the top of the youtube screen and watch.

Ask a Question