Repair to my pond

Reaction score
hi everybody, any ideas how I can fix a leak in my pond I have brought a repair kit but the leak is running into my next door neighbours garden who is not very pleased with me, would it be best to take up the pathing slabs where I think the problem might be, I do not want to get rid of my pond it was my late husbands love but I am all at sea trying to work this repair out and am open to ideas, as some of the fish are about 30 years old and their is a lot been born in the pond any body got any suggestions Maureen

Reaction score
Hi big Lou not sure how to process photos of the pond onto the system as I stated the pond is about 30 years old and the buple liner make be getting to the end of its life time as well I only had the patching slabs laid last year, and the leak into my neighbours garden has only just appeared in the last month.maureen

Reaction score
Thanks big Lou if somebody can come up with an idea of either putting a new liner in or fibre glass pond in or if I should re start building a new one a s under the old liner I think my husband put dry cement and sand non too sure Maureen

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
3d_effects.gif
to our group!

Is the leak coming from the pond it self or from the piping? If from the pond itself it might be the liner is failing, for that the best best would be to put in a new liner. But how are your pipes run, through the liner, over the edge etc. The more info you can feed us the better we can help.

To put photos on, just take them then click more options, click upload a file, browse to where you stored the photo and click on it. Then click open the photo will be added to your thread. You can click on full image to have the photo show up as a large image.
missy1.JPG

Reaction score
Hi no the pipes Are all above ground level, but the leak is just on one side of the pond, but is any body could help me to where I would find a leader tank to hire may be I could do it that way maureen

Ask a Question