addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks jw- planning on leaving them in all winter so I can watch the babies grow.
I have the lights turned off, or at least way down, see if that keeps the algae from growing on the lens as much.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Lisak1 I was hooked up to be able to view her Q-see cams all around her property but something went haywire recently so @addy1 is trying to figure it out so I can watch again. Will be neat being able to see the underwater ones if we can fix it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What a fun idea! Years ago (back in the early days of the internet) we found a site called Pete's Pond. Someone had set up a camera in Africa near a pond that attracted all kinds of wildlife - everything from elephants to zebras to lions to things I had never heard of before. We spent so many hours just staring at the screen - very relaxing! We also tune in to see the manatees when they are inland in Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay Electric has live cams trained on the water that you can control over the internet - very fun! We've visited there a few times so it's fun to see our "friends" the manatees!

Ask a Question