sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep all my fish and all the babies went to new homes .aggie and bert are my special fish as they were only a couple of inches long when I got them and so were most of my other fish .They were all under 5 dollars at a koi farm in NC.He sells every thing .I think now he does not handle fish as much because he sold to new owner but kept the name .He keeps the fish inside the greenhouse there .He grows plants for commercial sales more now

Attachments

• peewee and nursery 039.JPG
    peewee and nursery 039.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 260
  • peewee and nursery 041.JPG
    peewee and nursery 041.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 236
  • peewee and nursery 042.JPG
    peewee and nursery 042.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 308
  • peewee and nursery 043.JPG
    peewee and nursery 043.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 252
  • peewee and nursery 040.JPG
    peewee and nursery 040.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 242
  • peewee and nursery 045.JPG
    peewee and nursery 045.JPG
    311 KB · Views: 237

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You have all the luck sissy..............work hard all day on your pond in compromising positions and then all you do is climb up in your truck and bam you are socked w/ misery. You know what they say" If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all".........................fortunately things do go good for you every once in awhile :D
Hope you get to feeling better soon :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
MURPHY'S LAW I live it every day .Sitting sideways on a heating pad in my desk chair .I could not even lay down last night .I think it is also a pinched nerve .Figure give it a day or two .I have muscle relaxer but it gives me a stomach ache so do not like to take it .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I thought you were going to tell me another bad luck story that you were sitting on that heating pad and it exploded into flames.................then I see you were just explaining about your injury. Hope you do get better sissy..................no more bad luck please. Maybe you should just stay inside for awhile and rest but if I know you at the first sign of improvement you will be right back out there working

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
please JW no more pain ,except laughter pain .Yep have to get at least 14 more blocks and then put boards on top and then ladder and then 2x12 to slide bridge back over pond and screw boards back on bridge and put second filter back together .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
See you are already thinking about going out there..............it's all you can think about right now isn't it?
We will have to hypnotize you and make you forget about that work out there for awhile to get you to rest for a little while

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I think Iam totally understand Sissy thinking about working on her pond even when she's hurting ;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well it is Sissy, you feel so good when it is DONE!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wow just went to dr foster and smith and they raised the price of all there pond liners .I guess spring is coming and prices are going up on every thing .Glad I did not wait to get it

Reaction score
Wow sissy, your moving right along and it's really starting to look good :). I can see Bert and Aggie swimming happily in their new pad :D.

Ask a Question