sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Maybe I hate shoes .What is the sense of them out in the garden and yard all they do is get dirty and wet and then you have to waste water to clean them in the washing machine .Shoes wear out and so far my feet are just fine .Plus size 5 shoes are hard to come by ,seems my feet are to small .I guess average women's shoes start at size 7 .

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Maybe I hate shoes
I work (and worked) at 3 local nurseries here and every time I go to work, I wear crocs from walmart, BEST working shoes I have ever owned. Water drains through them, (don't wear socks) but if you step on a honeylocust your still screwed. LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They burn the bottom of my feet like flip flops .Rubber gets to hot and when it gets wet it is worse for me

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
They burn the bottom of my feet like flip flops .Rubber gets to hot and when it gets wet it is worse for me
aaah I see, when I worked at the nursery (The garden Center in NC) in NC I used to get athletes foot all the time.

Ask a Question