Thank you all for my first pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i would drain the pond down a foot before it rains and wash away anything that made its way in with the rock

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i would drain the pond down a foot before it rains and wash away anything that made its way in with the rock
Kind of did that last weekend. That crazy rain last week had washed in a lot of dirt that I had in small piles on one side of the pond, made the stones all covered with mud, it was a mess. Glad I did, water is crystal clear this week.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hopefully my daughters dont catch on to why we are having fish sticks every dinner.
Sender better be using 1 hour or less delivery service or they are gonna catch on real quick
dead fish2.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
now your getting me excited, those shots they give you ON THE SIDE of the azz it's lala time no worries

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have to say after "dirt" gardening since I was a kid, planting in a bog and water is very, very different. Gonna take some time to get used to it, fingers crossed it works. Only a few plants are going in now, so will see how we do in the Spring.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
you need waste amonias nitrates for the bog plants to thrive

Ask a Question