The golden goose killed by the bakers

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
13,000 twinkies bakers prove there power to kill the selfish ,greedy ,golden goose ,proving again ,financial facts and reality ,won't get in the way of our demands .Jumping off the cliff and on to the unemployment roles ,Congratulations ,Boy you really showed them !!!

Ruben Miranda

I am so confused
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12a
Country
United States
Hello
Yea now no job for 18.000 people plus the sales at the stores
Wow they really showed them they should be so proud Roll eyes to show there stupidy.

Ruben

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Even better ,the rest of the suport companies ,lost jobs because of this action to other people relying on that business for there ability to work ,truckers ,outside maintainance ,taxes .power co. gas co.and the list goes on
and on ,hell of a nice holiday present for a lot of people .

Ruben Miranda

I am so confused
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12a
Country
United States
Hello
Yes a perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

And the more I read the more there union reps did them no favors.

In these times we need to be grateful on what we have.

Ruben

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Some people refuse to think ,or really care what all of the UNNEEDED regulations cost all companies ,and refuse to realize those cost are passed on to all customers ,gas prices ,electric costs ,water users ,and interestingly as those extra costs increase all taxes because it cost more ,automatic increase in revenue to all govts. local state and fed. not much of a incentive to keep costs under control .everything you eat ,wear or use is shipped in
gas prices increase everythings cost ,ethalol ,major savings of gas ,raised everything elses cost ,meat ,poultry.dogfood ,cereal,tacos shifted farmed products , more regulations blended fuel ,summer blend winter blends slowed refineries ,we have the fox guarding the hen house ,and these idiots are shooting what few chickens that were laying the eggs for there breakfast ,now the fox does even have to chase and try to catch his lunch now we have a fat fox and still fewer chickens !!! Sure doesn't sound like a anybodies paying attention !!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What I found interesting about this is that even the Teamsters union urged them to accept the contract and come back. The Teamsters told them they reviewed the books, believed the company, and said that this was not a gimmick by the management of the company. Wow! The teamsters said that!! Now maybe it was just because the Teamsters had already made an agreement with the company and they didn't want to see their members hurt by a shutdown. Either way, I thought it was interesting to hear the teamsters advocating for management!

Craig

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It'll be interesting to see which companies pick up which brands.

I'm sure twinkles and yohos will be bought by someone and still sold.

Craig

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Yes ,SIR REE_BOB ,I guess that means all effected ,will be able to eat thier twinkies and have thier HOHO'S and a unemployment check TOO ,SUCH A DEAL!!!

Reaction score
People better get used to this crap. We will be seeing more and more of this. Somewhere, some Twinkee eating Libtard will be sitting there shouting it was all a scam, and that the CEOs had no right to their fat paychecks... and not actually give a damn for all these folks now out of work... Sad...

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of the spoonfed reporting about the liberal intitealment and class warfare this administration ,spins everything .swallowed whole ,and this is the reality of the evil rich that provide the jobs ,just how many jobs and pay checks do the vertue ,ridden poor provide ,all these mandated regulations forceing what few MIDDLE CLASS trying, out of business and into the poor class ,somebody better wake up 50% of the working
are working for some kind of govt . local state or federal ,most meager pay but exellent benefits ,and retirements .all this is paid by taxes ,the govt. only spends somebody elses money ,It does not make any money ,It just prints it ! If you doubt how well just check with the post office or amtrack .Look how well the Govt.even takes care of there owm ,Example Bengazi ,still shucking and jiving ,always the blame game ,always remember there are no terrorist Obama cleaned them out now we have misguided patriots on the other side trying anialate any non Islamic zionist pig in the world ,all because of a cartoon or a movie that no one saw!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well now it looks like it may not die they think they have some one to buy it out .I guess a twinkie will never die ,they may get stale and hard ,but never die :razz: :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't even think they will ever get hard or stale sissy. Think you could stuff a pillow w/ them after 20 yrs and have a good nights rest :LOL:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wouldn't doubt that JW . :LOL: I see all that stuff in the stores and wonder why people like it but guessing it just comes down to taste .Never been much for really sweet stuff like that and since my mother was diabetic she never bought those things .I prefer fruit and veggies .The only chocolate I ever ate were M&M'S and jelly beans because a customer of mine back in NJ produced Jelly Belly jelly beans when I had a second job and he would give me a bag and in the entrance of the offices they had dispensers there and he would tell me fill it up .They had there offices in New Brunswick NJ .Every color and flavour you could think of .

Ask a Question