The little hole that could...

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Really? I am actually going to order one right now then! Figure it gives them the most amount of time to get settled in...
Ohhh I've spent like 300 on flowers this month.. This is what happens when my daughter goes on vacation and I get some free time!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is a addiction....................like saying you will never have fish!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I tried a tropical lily a few years ago. I put it in the big pond and the fish ate all the leaves so I put it in the little pond and it did great. I overwintered the tuber in a bag of kitty litter in the basement and re-planted it in the small pond last May. It didn't start growing until the first of July, After last season I tossed it. It just had too short of a growing season and I didn't like having to pull it and overwinter it. I am trying to cut out all things in life that cause me too work :) But they really are pretty when growing.

BTW, your pond looks lovely as ever! I love the new plants.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
liriopi comes also in black and spreads like crazy .I have both .Looks great planted as an edging plant and really looks great as a border around green and black elephant ears

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pecan, I did the same, anything that needed to be babied to survive the winter is gone. If it does not survive being outside over the winter it does not live here.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tbendl, post a side by side pic of the beginning and where you are now! What a change!

Ask a Question